Possibly/maybe/perhaps Final New Blog Look!?

Possibly/maybe/perhaps Final New Blog Look!? - welcome to our blog Techno Live, now we will discuss information about the Possibly/maybe/perhaps Final New Blog Look!?, our admins on this blog has been around to collect information you are looking for so that we usakan to display complete information for you, and in this blog, you can also search for other information, ok please continue reading may be easily understood:

This is about : Possibly/maybe/perhaps Final New Blog Look!?
And this article : Possibly/maybe/perhaps Final New Blog Look!?
Article Creativity, Article Decoupage, Article For the Love of Language, Article This is Me, Article Vintage,

You can also see our article on:


Possibly/maybe/perhaps Final New Blog Look!?


So...I think I have done it. I think I have created a new layout that I like and a header that I LOVE. The one thing I may mess with now is the text font. But other than that, I may actually be happy. What you are looking at right now my friends is what may very well be the NEW look of My Name is Not King.

I am using just the blogger SIMPLE template, with a barn wood background image blogger provided as an option. I was really liking the wood part, but obviously the plain text and beige background was makin' for a real boring header.

As it has been snowing here nonstop and I have nothing better to do, I decided to do a little messing around with header designs.

I went a googlin' for designs that would match my wood background and I was able to find this header from the Background Fairy site.
  
It was cool to begin with, and it had the vintage feel I like. Plus it had a crow (*which we can just pretend is a raven to make me happy.) But it wasn't QUITE what I wanted. The colors were a little off and obviously the whole blog title need to be worked in there.
  
I am no pro, and I no longer have photoshop, so I stooped to the picnik level, but I am actually quite pleased with how I things came out. Photoshop is much more elaborate and has many more options, but picnik is quick in simple (but unfortunately will no longer exist when April comes around.).

The final product is what you are looking at right now:
A darker, more stained, embellished, and with text version of the original. And I am actually really pleased and I don't *THINK* I will be changing it again. But still, I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter. And check out the previous post to see the other designs I was playing with. 

And also, up for grabs I have this NEW and IMPROVED blog button! I use a tutorial over at the blog (Live. Love. Craft.) of my new bloglandria buddy Alyssa, as I had forgotten how I had done it the first time (ohh HTML, you're so silly...). Feel free to take it off of here, or over on my sidebar, underneath my "who I am pictures". I will be working on one for my photoblog- Sometimes I Shoot Things- next!




http://liveeconcerts.blogspot.com /" target="_blank" title="Button">Button




Articles Possibly/maybe/perhaps Final New Blog Look!? finished we discussed

A few of our information about the Possibly/maybe/perhaps Final New Blog Look!?, I hope you can exploit carefully

No've You've finished reading an article on Possibly/maybe/perhaps Final New Blog Look!? and many articles about modern home in our blog this, please read it. and url link of this article is https://liveeconcerts.blogspot.com/2012/01/possiblymaybeperhaps-final-new-blog-look.html Hopefully discussion articles on provide more knowledge about the world of tech gadgets.

Tag : , , , , ,

3 Responses to "Possibly/maybe/perhaps Final New Blog Look!?"

  1. Good day everybody! Every time when the guy next door asks me to write his boring assignments, I do not wanna do this. And after all of that I have found pretty awesome online writing service, that could forever easily solve his writing problems. So, fellas, I would like to advice this pro https://ewriters.pro/ company to you on my own expirience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing all the details of such a complex process. I am also working on a creative search. That's why I often entrust such works as nintendo swot to professionals

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete